AEWS Engineering is a civil and environmental engineering firm bringing innovative planning and design solutions to stormwater management. We understand our clients are tasked with having to balance environmental stewardship, infrastructure integrity, and fiscal management. AEWS can take on these challenges and provide economic, environmental, and social value with best in class design.
Our Stormwater Services
- Stormwater Program Development and Management
- Stormwater Civil/Environmental Design
- Environmental Site Assessments
- NPDES Regulatory Compliance
- BMP Analysis and Design
- Low Impact Development (LID)
- Green Infrastructure Design
- Stormwater Modeling and Monitoring
- Data Management – GIS and Mapping Applications
- Public Relations and related Outreach Services
- Total Cost Analysis/Value Proposition Development
- Flood Control Engineering
- Master Site Planning
Our site assessments can be done on a project level up to the watershed level. We recommend watershed planning because it addresses the complete problem. Stormwater pollutants can be controlled or limited at the source and treatment can be designed to be the most effective.
AEWS provides best in class stormwater Best Management Practice (BMP) design. Our engineers provide innovative stormwater solutions and have direct access to cutting edge technology and research. Our goal is to deliver comprehensive and targeted solutions to specific pollutants and compliance/permit issues for your site, watershed, or jurisdiction. In addition to expert BMP design, AEWS has professionals with experience in stormwater permitting regulations and compliance.